Everything You NeedTo get started as an Arizona Notary or renew your commission
You'll get everything that's required for Notary practice in Arizona:
- Self-Inking Stamp
- $5,000 State-Required Notary Bond
- State-Required Log Book/Journal
- 4 year commission
Simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided to complete your Notary application online. Notary of America will mail your Notary bond to you. All you have to do is print your application, have your bond notarized and submit it to the state!
Why Notary of America?
- You can complete your application in just minutes
- You'll receive your commission within just a few weeks of submitting your application to the state
- Our safe and secure system protect your personal information
Ready to get started?
NotaryOfAmerica.com serves all Arizona cities, including:
Phoenix, Flagstaff, Yuma, Tucson, Sierra Vista, Prescott, Mesa
Arizona Notary Service
Notary Bonds and E&O Insurance underwritten by
Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America.
0 items found