Everything You Need
To get started as an Illinois Notary or renew your commission
Becoming an Illinois Notary Public or renewing your Notary commission is now faster and easier with Notary of America’s online application process.
You'll get everything that's required for Notary practice in Illinois:
- Self-Inking Stamp
- $5,000 State-Required Notary Bond
- 4 year commission
- State Filing Fee
Simply complete the application form, print, sign and then mail the application to the provided address. Notary of America will take care of the rest and even pay for your state filing fees!
What makes the Notary of America process so quick and easy?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Online prompts to help you fill out the required information.
- The ability to complete the Illinois Notary application at your own pace (often in five minutes or less).
- A safe and secure system that protects your personal information.
- Automatically prepared Illinois Notary application and associated documents.
Once you’ve completed and returned your application, we’ll immediately send it for approval by the state of Illinois. Upon approval, you’ll receive your bond and Illinois Notary stamp, usually within 4-6 weeks.
Ready to get started?
NotaryOfAmerica.com serves all Illinois cities, including: Chicago, Springfield, Bloomington, Rockford, Decatur
Illinois Notary Service
Notary Bonds and E&O Insurance underwritten by
Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America.
0 items found