Here's a Quick Way to Become a Texas Notary Public
Becoming a Texas Notary Public or renewing your Notary commission is now easier and faster with Notary of America’s online application process.
You'll get everything that's required for Notary practice in Texas:
- Self-Inking Stamp
- $10,000 State-Required Notary Bond
- State-Required Log Book/Journal
- 4 year commission
All you have to do is fill in the fields on the application form, print, sign and then mail the application to the provided address. Notary of America will even pay for your state filing fees!
To help you complete the application process and get your Texas Notary commission as quickly as possible, you’ll get:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Online prompts to help you fill out the required information.
- The ability to complete the Texas Notary application at your own pace (often in five minutes or less)
- A safe and secure system that protects your personal information
- Automatically prepared Notary application and associated documents
Ready to get started?Register now for your New Notary Package or Renew Your Commission.
NotaryOfAmerica.com serves all Texas cities, including: Houston, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Waco
Texas Notary Service
7301 Burnet Rd. Suite #102-560
Austin, TX 78757
Notary Bonds and E&O Insurance underwritten by
Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America.
0 items found