Notary Signing Agent Course
Earn More Money as a Notary Signing Agent
Notary Signing Agents can earn between $50 and $150 per signing when notarizing documents like Jurats and Acknowledgements. This Notary Signing Agent course from Notary of America teaches you how to get started as a Notary Signing Agent, including:
- How to market your signing agent services
- How to develop a client base
- The requirements for notarizing a signing
- How to keep your Notary Journal
- How to start your own business either full time or in your spare time
- What supplies you'll need
- What's involved in the typical loan signing process
- Everything else you'll need to get started as Notary Signing Agent
The Notary Signing Agent Course is given completely online, which means you can take it at your leisure and even spend extra time on those more important sections.
You'll have up to 90 days to complete the course, and when you're done you'll receive your Notary Signing Agent certificate by mail.
Note: You must have an active Notary commission to act as a Notary Signing Agent.
The Notary Signing Agent course is not a requirement to become a Notary. But if you want to bring out the true earning potential of your Notary stamp, it's the best online tool you'll ever use.
Register now and get started today.
Note: After checkout, you will receive an e-mail with login instructions for the online course.
Your certificate will be created and shipped after you complete the course and pass the 10-question exam.
Note: This course is written for general applicability. Notaries should be aware that some states have specific regulations concerning loan signings. It is your responsibility as a Notary to understand the laws and requirements of your state.