- We recognize the importance of protecting your personal information.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
- This website does not collect personally identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information.
- When we do collect personal information, we use this to help us better serve your needs, such as through the provision of services or information that may be of interest to you.
- While this information may be made available within our network of affiliated organizations as we provide services to you, we do not sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party.
- We do not sell or rent our mailing list.
Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, zip code, email address, phone number, social security number, birth date, credit card information, financial information, and other sensitive information necessary to provide the associated services.
If, however, we are required by law to comply with a valid legal requirement such as law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, we may be required to release personal information.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
We strive to make certain that our computer systems, servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. In addition, credit card and personal information are transmitted to us by secure servers.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.