Notary of America Unveils Redesigned Website
Notary of America Simplifies Online Applications for Notaries Across the USA
Orlando, Fla. – (May 4, 2017) — Notary of America has launched its newly revised and updated website — www.notaryofamerica.com – making it even faster and more economical for busy professionals to apply for, or renew, their notary commission and complete notary educational courses online.
Notary of America is supported by American Safety Council’s industry-leading education courses for both Notaries and Signing Agents. On the newly updated Notary of America site you will find:
- The most user-friendly application process available to working professionals in 10 states with scheduled launching of 10 additional states by December 31, 2017.
- Online education courses specific to each state
- Easy instructions for renewing commissions including notary supplies and seals.
- Newsletters and notes on the latest notary trends.
- Pointers on how to become a signing agent and turn your notary commission into extra cash by working with title companies, lenders and real-estate agencies.
"For more than 21 years, we've been committed to service, education and personal involvement that no other notary company can match", said Vice President Derrick Huckleberry. "Our website, www.notaryofamerica.com, is an extension of our efforts to serve notaries throughout the United States. By the end of 2017, we will be serving Notaries in 20 states. We are very proud of our customer service, company and that we have raised the awareness of Notaries Public in the business community. We will continue to do so" Huckleberry continued.
In addition to its online services, Notary of America has a trained staff of experts ready to assist with notary questions. To reach them, call 1-800-864-6395.