Become an Arizona Notary
We make it simple to become a notary in Arizona — here are the steps to take to get started:
Steps for becoming an Arizona notary
1. Be sure you meet Arizona requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to read and write English
- Live in Arizona State or live in Idaho or Oregon and work for a company located in or doing business in Arizona State
2. Fill out our online form.
Get started with our easy to complete online form — you can finish in minutes. This is where you will purchase your $5,000 bond which is part of your notary package. Pay online with our safe checkout page. We make it fast and convenient.
3. Provide your notary bond information to apply online with the state.
Notary of America provides simple instructions for this step, so you can easily apply online at the state's website. As the end of this process, you'll download and print your notary certificate to scan and email to us at email@example.com. We need your notary certificate to manufacture your custom notary stamp.
4. Get commissioned by the state.
Once the state of Arizona has processed your online application and commissioned you to be a notary in Arizona, we send your complete notary package.
We make becoming or renewing your Arizona notary easier than you think. Start the process now and you'll soon be on your way to notarizing.