Become an Indiana Notary
We make it simple to become a notary in Indiana — here are the steps to take to get started:
Steps for becoming an Indiana notary
1. Be sure you meet Indiana requirements.
Becoming a notary in Indiana is not difficult. No training or exam is required. However, to become an Indiana Notary, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a legal resident of the State of Indiana
- If you are renewing, you must have not had your notary commission revoked in the past four year
2. Fill out our online form.
Get started with our easy to complete online form — you can finish in minutes. This is where you will purchase your $25,000 bond which is part of your notary package. Pay online with our safe checkout page. We make it fast and convenient.
3. Provide your notary bond information to apply online with the state.
Notary of America provides simple instructions for this step, so you can easily apply online at the state's website. As the end of this process, you'll download and print your notary certificate to scan and email to us at email@example.com. We need your notary certificate to manufacture your custom notary stamp.
4. Get commissioned by the state.
Once the state of Indiana has processed your online application and commissioned you to be a notary in Indiana, we send your complete notary package.
We make becoming or renewing your Indiana notary easier than you think. Start the process now and you'll soon be on your way to notarizing.